Future Corpses of America

"I don't want future generations to look back and be like, 'what a bunch of assholes.'" -Benjamin Praster

5/02/2006

Mildly Retarded

I went to a library book sale in Lancaster today. On the way in I saw a guy holding a sign with "deport illegals" written hastily in black sharpie. It was about 1:45 and he was about a block away from the entrance to the book sale. I thought to myself, "that guy must be retarded."

Leaving the book sale I wondered if I would see him ‘cause I love to laugh. At 4:30 he was still standing at the same spot. I guess he was mad because they stole the job he obviously didn't have to go to... so... I turned down my music and yelled what I'm sure he has told every homeless person he's ever come across.

"Hey asshole, get a job."

I was working under the assumption that he was mad because they stole his job... but now I feel like an idiot.

Turns out he was supporting all those illegals.

Today A.N.S.W.E.R. called for citizens to support immigrants by boycotting school, work and all consumerism. This guy was actually doing a better job of supporting the “illegals” than I was. I bought groceries and books. That sign must have been ironic and totally not racist.

I guess this was his sister

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home